Swapdeal.sg is recommended as a new type of trade for my online traders which is unique, bringing back old memories and culture of trade at a time when money was tight/not in existence..
The difference between buying and bartering is that barter does not involve a monetary transaction; you simply offer an item you do not want in exchange for something that you desire..
We trade barter now for various reasons/benefits like;
1) Recycling: no wastage, environmentally friendly.
2) No cost involved: get what you want with something you already own.
3) Flexibility: trade similar items or two completely different items.
4) Fair trade: getting a similar/close value for your items that you want to exchange.
5) Saving money: with both parties getting what they want/need, without having to spend a single cent.
6) Desired outcome..
Bartering is a fun and practical way to trade with one another. It promotes community building and you can make friends along the way..
(Note: 10 cents charge for 'promo' package is for formality purpose.)